Thursday, July 18, 2013

More bargain finds!

I have been quite the busy bargain hunter! I have mostly been finding great hauls of used books for my classroom library- the stack just keeps growing! I visited a Goodwill last week in a wealthy community about 15 minutes out of town. My jaw dropped when I spotted this toy organizer in the corner...for TEN DOLLARS! It is in PERFECT condition and looks like it has never been used!



The best part is that the slates that divide each section can slide out!


I think I've decided to use this for classroom supply storage. In case the students need to borrow anything like scissors, highlighters, glue sticks, etc, they can find it easily here. No bins, baskets or shelves-just a simple grab from the box! I have already started creating cute labels to dress it up. Stay tuned to see the final product!


Did I mention my mother is a saint? These plastic storage organizers are an obsession of mine...and she found them on sale at Target for only $10! Yes please!! :)


As soon as I heard Target was having a sale on storage organizers, I couldn't get there fast enough to see if there is any other goodies for me. I always hit the dollar spot before looking around the store. Jackpot! Pocket charts for ONE DOLLAR!!!! The red case behind them is a bulletin board border organizer (that was $3...but still a great buy!) The stickers came in a pack for a dollar as well. *Patting myself on the back*

Things that are on my list that I still need to buy/find:
- Pencil Sharpener
- Book Bins
- Math Manipulatives Station/Bins
- Tabletop Easel for guided reading table
- Fabric and Borders for bulletin boards

The reason I haven't gotten these things yet is because they seem to be the more expensive things. I am kind of waiting to see if I can find them for cheap. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment